Tuesday 4 March 2014

Masala Nuts on a Plate!

I am venturing into videos, for the very first time! After making a few of them, I am really excited and am trying different combinations and styles of video making. Bear with me for a few months, till I figure out my style. But it won’t be too long, I promise.

This is one of the first easy videos I made after Web-chef ones. I am embarrassed to even tell you how easy this recipe is. Completely adaptable to what u want or like! I keep doing so many different combinations of masalas, but this is the most classic and the first type I made. It’s another of my non-baked, easy veggie delight, and a staple at my place. Perfect easy snack on the go and a wonderful appetizer served with drinks. Hope you try it and make it into another success, just like our Pinwheel Kachoris!



Ingredients:


1/2 cup of Almonds
1/4 cup of Cashew nuts
1/4 cup Walnuts
1/8 cup dry Pumpkin Seeds
1/2 cup dried Cranberries
1/2 tsp Red Chilly Powder
1/2 tsp of Cinnamon Powder
1 tsp Cumin Powder
1.5 tsp Coriander Powder
Fine Table Salt to taste
Rock salt to taste
Dry Mango Powder to taste

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are always eager to hear your take on food, my way!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...