Wednesday 24 December 2014

Ho Ho Ho Christmas!!!

Christmas is around the corner, and you must go out to celebrate the 25th in style. Many options are opening up throughout the city, but if I was in Mumbai this time, I would have preferred to head to my favourite Marine drive, after a sumptuous lunch at the classic Gaylords. They have a wonderful Christmas inspired menu, including some Indian delicacies and western. And don’t forget to pack some of that sugary yummy plum cake back to savour through the holidays! Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to all you lovelies out there!! Cheers!!

I leave you with some pictures to savour through the festive season! 
Chicken Yakhni

Coq Au Vin

Cream of Broccoli Soup


Mediterranean Salad

Plum Pudding with Brandy Sauce

Strawberry Romanoff

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are always eager to hear your take on food, my way!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...